Information on the activity of Ujar support point of the Institute of Soil Science and Agrochemistry of ANAS.
7 people work at Ujar support station:
1. Gahramanov Adalat Mursal oglu - director
2. Suleymanov Irshad Hasanaga oglu - tractor driver
3. Suleymanov Ruslan Irshad oglu - night watchman
4. Aliyeva Gulkhanim Ali gizi - worker
5.Israyilova Mahbuba yolchu gizi - day guard
6. Gurbanov Emil Akif oglu - worker
7. Aliyeva Sonaya Mirza gizi - worker
The area has 25 hectares of land.12 hectares of it are planted with barley, 10 hectares with alfalfa, 3 hectares with vegetables and industrial crops.Experimental plantings have begun, and now potato, corn and cotton plantations are nearing completion. Employees of the institute regularly come to the station to monitor the crops.Planting work is underway.